Description: This is an off road challenge for remotely controlled wheeled or tracked vehicles. Vehicles must travel up an inclined slope that is filled with loose brick.
Please register your entry using the form at the bottom of this page!
- Vehicles should be pre-built offsite before the event.
- Vehicles must be 100% LEGO (except for batteries; LEGO battery boxes required)
- Vehicles must be motorized. Vehicles must be either remotely controlled via Power Functions or autonomous with an NXT.
- It is recommended that vehicles not be greater than 10 inches in height due to an underpass in the field.
- The incline of the field will be about 10 degrees.
- The depth of the bricks on the field can be up to 3 inches.
- Cars must be behind the designated starting line to start the race. All parts of the car must be behind the starting line.
- Each car will be run separately on the field.
- No external contact (ie. touching) is allowed during the run.
- Vehicle must traverse field of scree (bricks) within 3 minutes.
- Vehicles that flip, fall off the track, or take longer than 3 min to reach the end are disqualified from that heat.
- Vehicle with fastest time wins.