Description: Build the fastest car made from LEGO® bricks and parts.
- All parts must be 100% LEGO®.
- All cars must be built on site using bricks from the event kit provided.
- Cars must be behind the starting gate to start the race. Cars can be touching the starting gate, but all parts of the car must be behind the starting gate.
- Initial movement: All cars must be gravity powered. In other words they cannot be motorized or pushed down the track. Competitors cannot be touching their car when the gate goes down.
- Two cars will race at one time during a match.
- Match assignments will be determined by Badges (or other identifying token) being randomly selected.
- If the cars tie, the tie will be resolved by an additional match until one car has won.
- If a car hits another car during the race, both cars race again. If the two cars keep hitting during the race, then it will be a judge’s decision on which car was initiating the contact and determine the winner.
- The winner of each match moves onto the next round.
- Be the fastest car remaining after all the rounds of matches.