Train racing involves intentional collisions. Brick Fiesta will not be responsible for damaged parts.
- This will be a double figure-8 track, double elimination.
- Trains may be 9V or PF.
- Limited use of non-LEGO parts is tolerated except the power system (battery, motor, etc.)
- The goal is to make two complete laps around the figure-8 track first.
- Trains must pull 3 cars (provided) and must complete each lap with at least 2 cars in tow.
- Losing parts is ok.
We will provide the track, train cars, and 9V regulators if necessary.
Contestants provide the locomotive and 9V motors / PF components.
- This will involve a sheet of plywood made into a ramp, with straight track laid on top.
- The goal is to reach the top of the ramp first while towing a weighted train car. (Haven’t settled on the weight yet).
- This will be a double elimination format.