Schedule of Events
The Brick Fiesta 2016 Co-Chairs would like to thank everyone who has been involved with helping us put together this fun-filled schedule.
We hope you will find a wide variety of activities that you want to participate in.
*Schedule subject to minor changes
As always, we rely on our fabulous volunteers to help keep Brick Fiesta running smoothly. Please click the link below to sign up for volunteer shifts.
*This sign up for volunteers, not a participation sign up.
Parking & Unloading Information
Activities that involve preparation before arriving at Brick Fiesta
- Sumobots – look here for all the rules and regulations
- Train Racing – Info here
- Train Hill Climb – Info here
- Dirty Brickster – Bring a wrapped LEGO gift (valued at $20) and have fun in this white-elephant style gift exchange. NO JUNK, bring something you would want to receive! There is a LEGO store in the Galleria Mall in case you decide at the last minute to participate.
- Swap Meet / Minifig Exchange – Bring LEGO you want to trade. New or used, sets, loose parts, minifigs… Know the value of what you have, you are responsible for your own fair trades
- Tabletop Gaming – Heroica, Wiz Wars, LEGO Clue, etc. Bring your favorite LEGO games & meet up with others to play. We have left time & space in the schedule for spontaneous gaming.
- Brick Films – If you want to participate in the stop motion animation presentation & workshop please install the free “Stop Motion Studio” app or “Stop Motion Studio Pro” on your smartphone or tablet
- Introduction to LDraw – If you wish to “build along” with the live build demonstration, preload LDraw (available for free at LDraw) onto your laptop & bring it along.
- Parts Drafts – We are running these a little differently this year. Sets have been purchased, participants will be able to buy a slot to play. The buy in will be for less money than the retail price of the set. Participants may bring their own set & participate. Complete rules here: Brick Fiesta Super Drafts.
- Bling Yer Badge – We’ve designed a really cool Brick Badge for you again this year, but of course many people like to customize their own badges. Go crazy, the only rules we have are:
- Badges must be constructed on the provided 8×16 plate
- Must still be able to be worn as a badge
- Engraved tiles identifying you as a Brick Fiesta 2016 All Access member must be visible