Brick Fiesta 2019
July 4, 2019 to July 7, 2019
Keepin' it Green
We are excited to announce that we will be holding a toy drive for a local children’s charity during Brick Fiesta!
Toy Drives aren’t just for Christmas anymore! It’s easy to participate:
- Bring a new/sealed LEGO(R) set of any size to Brick Fiesta.
- Find the Toy Drive booth and drop it off.
- Sets will be donated after Brick Fiesta.
Next time you spot a great discount buy something for the kids!
Clear space in your closet and give those lost LEGO(R) sets a good home!
Our goal is to have 100% participation from All-Access members. Any new, sealed LEGO(R) set is fine - polybags, $10 sets, $20 sets, or bigger!
Donate to the 2019 Brick Fiesta Toy Drive and help children Play Well!
Come join us for a long holiday weekend full of LEGO(R) brick building fun - either at the Public Exhibition or the Fan Convention!
The Brick Fiesta Public Exhibition is a massive display of custom LEGO creations by LEGO Enthusiasts, along with LEGO related activities and vendors.
- View the hundreds of unique LEGO Creations on display. Bring your camera, photography is encouraged!
- Attend LEGO themed sessions and events
- Learn building tips and tricks
- Shop vendors with current, past and custom LEGO sets, parts, and minifigs
- Experience the scope and diversity of the LEGO fan community
- Play with LEGO bricks in the play area
All-Access Members enjoy four days of making friends, playing games, building, and socializing with other LEGO enthusiasts. Members also display their MOCs which are the creations that the public comes to view during the Public Exhibition.
Tag us on social media: #brickfiesta2019
Purchase OptionsOnline Shop
Get your discounted rooms here to save $50 off the regular nightly rate. The number of discounted rooms is limited, so act soon to ensure you get the savings.